I've always wanted to start a blog. I never knew what to write about though. I never thought I had anything good enough to say. This morning though, I was thinking, when I write out my thoughts on regular paper it doesn't help because I'm talking to myself and that's all I do anyway. So, in order to clear my head I have to talk to some one else. The problem with that is that I'm not the best at putting my thoughts into words and talking face to face with others, not to mention I don't have a lot of friends that would understand, care, or listen to me. Often, what they're talking about doesn't always relate to what's rolling around in my head. So this is my way of talking to other people, and getting my thoughts down, whatever comes into my head, whenever it comes into my head.
So that's it for right now, short, but to the point, and now you know what this is all about. Here is my warning, the contents of my mind are scrambled and often very strange. At times I can ramble on none -sense. Many things are speculations, dreams, problems. I'll try to keep it at least pg-13, but no promises, and I am copyrighting this and if I see any of this used without my expressed permission, I can and will sue you, cause yes I am that desperate for the money.
So to all of you, any of you, if there's anyone:
Have a nice day, and enjoy the rest of your day.
Yours truly.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment